Monday, April 24, 2017

Cute Sisters!

Good Morning everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying April so far.  I cannot believe that we are entering the last week of April already!

Today I would like to share a layout that I made for Brenda's GrandDiva's Creative Corner Inspiration Challenge for April:
I started this layout at a crop that I attended in March.  I was having trouble getting it finished, until I saw Brenda's Inspiration Challenge for April.  I was inspired by the beautiful and fun colors here, and the happy design, which reminds me of Spring.  Here is the layout I came up with:


With a close-up:


 and a different view:


Thank you, Brenda, for the inspiration to finish my layout!

To end my post, I would like to share some photos that I took during my walk yesterday . . .

I love to walk just when the sun is coming up:

Tiny daffodils are peaking through the trees:

If you look closely, you can see a blue bell:

The nearby farm looks ready for Spring:




Another daffodil:

 Bleeding hearts:



And a bright red tulip:

That's it!  I enjoyed seeing all of the signs that Spring is in the air!  And thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Hugs to you all!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your LO is gorgeous Sharon, and thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful layout Sharon and I like all the photos!
    Happy rest of the week to you!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sharon, I hope you are having a good week, by the look of those photos, Spring is in the air for you, and how pretty the flowers are looking already.. I love spring! Although I cant complain, our Autumn so far has been lovely, not too cool yet, but by the end of this week the forecast is for cooler nights... bbrrrr!! time to look for the wooly jarmies!!! And I love your sweet layout of the two wonderful sisters and I love the signs "big" and "little" how cute that is.. great photos and love the design too, the hearts are a sweet touch.. well have a great week and thank you for sharing your photos I love to see the countryside where other people live!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lo is gorgeous! LOVING those photos and the colors!! And loving the photos from your walk! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are so beautiful. And i love the relationship that they share. It's evident in every photo of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and so glad the challenge inspired you to get your page completed! Thank you so much for playing along at GCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, and I always love peeking into your beautiful farm country!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!